Holiday Cottage - Pets
We have a great love of animals and want to continue to make the cottage available for pet owners. The vast majority of our furry guests have been exemplary tenants and we continue to welcome them back. We would ask you to consider the following information.
- Please consult the Pet Owners section of the terms and conditions in the website.
- Pets are not allowed on the soft furnishings (sofas/beds) - however well we care for out pets they do have their own odours and hairs. We recognise that it may be difficult to keep pets who are used to being on these areas off the furnishings - we would still ask you to try to keep them off and use the throws we provide (on the trunk in the living room) to cover these areas.
- We charge an additional fee for pets and there should never be more pets than agreed with the owner staying in the cottage. This fee is paid to our cleaner whom we ask to take additional time to make sure all hairs etc are cleared form the cottage for guests who may follow and have allergies to pet hairs.
- Pets should not be unattended when in the garden. You will see that though enclosed there is access to our neighbours driveways and gardens. Pets should not foul in neighbours gardens and driveways. Any pet litter should be lifted and disposed of - our cleaner is not prepared to lift animal excrement - thus should there be any animal litter left in the garden we would have to contact a specialist dirty work clearance company - the full bill for this would have to be sought against the signatory of the occupancy contract (see terms and conditions).
Once again we are sure that the above does not in any way relate to yourself or to your pet. We hope that our guests (two and four legged) enjoy their stay with us.
So if you are looking for a Holiday Cottage in Newtonmore, the Highlands, Scotland to rent or hire
please contact 0131 467 3076 / 07825 950922.
- GLENTHORNE COTTAGE
- RATES &
- DATES AVAILABILITY
- WHAT'S ON LOCALLY
- CONTACT, MAP & DIRECTIONS
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- VISITORS' BOOK
- USEFUL LINKS