- Fantastic Cottage so well equipped, beds comfortable, shop so handy. Great walks most enjoyable Creag Meagaidhg on Fort William Road. Great week will definitely be back. Thank You
- Oct 2009
- Another great stay at Newtonmore cottage. Tonight procession though village for New Year. It was nice playing board games by the fire then down to the Glen pub for a relaxing meal and drink. We will be back.
- Dec 2009 The Temples
- We has a wonderful 4 days and the cottage is very cosy. We met lots of people and old friends here in Newtonmore and look forward to coming back.
- Oct 2009
The Marshals & McLeans
- Another great Stay at the cottage, had lots of fun. Looking forward to coming back.
- Sept 09
- We looked the house very much is very cosy. We had a great time.
- Sept 09
- The cottage is comfortable and stylish throughout we has out best holiday here. Newtonmore id perfectly placed for wonderful walks and visits.
- Aug 09
Fiona Christian & Family
- Great time in Newtonmore, best cottage ever
09/08 The Phillips
This is our 4th time at the cottage and it gets better every time. Everything is still perfect and looking forward to coming back.
- May 09
Penny & David Rendal
- Very comfortable cottage, weather was reasonable and the walking fantastic. Highland folk meuseum very interesting.
- Aug 09
Booth Family & friends
- All the way form the US, we had a fabulous time. Newtonmore is gorgeous. There is still so much to explore and with luck we will be able to come back and see some more.
- 7-15th Apr 09 Sean Tracy Zachary
- Lovely weekend, Beautiful wintry scenery, gorgeous cottage full of character.
- David Glasgow
- We had a very relaxing time. The cottage is beautiful, Newtonmore is gorgeous. Totally loved the wildcat trails. We will most definitely be back.
- Paula & Donald Glasgow
- Our second time here and will be coming again soon great cottage and location.
- Billy & Jean Liverpool
- We had a lovely stay loved the coal fire. It’s a great little village. Lots of games and books to play at night we would love to come back.
- The Charlton’s Carlisle
- The ultimate escape for us city folks beautiful surroundings outside and cosy surroundings inside.
- The Jamison’s Edinburgh
- Beautiful cottage nice and roomy even with 6 of us and 2 dogs. Good comfy house for our munro challenge
- Environmental & Agency Team, Water Aid Munro Challenge.
- We had a wonderful time, enjoying cosy nights in and beautiful walks in the countryside.
- Thanks Hiebel Bregenz Austria
So if you are looking for a Holiday Cottage in Newtonmore, the Highlands, Scotland to rent or hire
please contact 0131 467 3076 / 07825 950922.
- GLENTHORNE COTTAGE
- RATES &
- DATES AVAILABILITY
- WHAT'S ON LOCALLY
- CONTACT, MAP & DIRECTIONS
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- VISITORS' BOOK
- USEFUL LINKS